Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Zumba

I did Zumba for the first time tonight and it was so much fun and such a great workout!  A girl I work with has been going for a while and I kept telling her I was going to join her one night and I finally did, along with my BFF.  It helped having her with me since it was the first Zumba class for us both.  When the music started the instructor jumped right in and I didn't know what I had gotten myself into!  It will take a while to get all the steps down, but you still burn major calories whether you have the steps just right or not.  The music is upbeat and the moves are just enough that you really feel the burn without getting totally exhausted.  I'll definitely make this a regular activity!  To find a Zumba class close to you, visit Zumba.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment