Sunday, February 21, 2010

Thanks A Latte

As a devoted cofee, mocha, latte drinker, this is the cutest "Thank You" card I may have ever seen:


It's handmade via CardBlanc's Etsy shop.

I had every intention of sitting down tonight and writing a long, inspring blog entry, but changed my mind.  Instead, here's some of the favorite parts of my weekend:
  • Lots of spring shopping
  • Late night dinner with the BFF
  • Great church service (which I almost skipped, thank goodness I didn't)
  • Chocolate milkshake and fries for lunch
  • Purchased hair dye (medium auburn brown :-o)
  • Also, purchased Marni a new spring collar, picture to come!
Sound uneventful?  It was actually a very relaxing weekend.  I've found myself wanting to stay home more on the weekends since I've been super busy during the week lately.  I'm ready to get this work week over because I'm on vacation the week after!!  I'm not going to the beach like I usually do on my weeks off, but I have a few things planned and am looking forward to time for myself and doing things I don't usually get to do during the week, including a couple of trips to Nashville since I haven't been in months. 

Oh, and can I mention the weather this weekend was great?  Think upper 50's.  Have I mentioned I absolutely can not wait for spring?!

No comments:

Post a Comment