Saturday, February 6, 2010

Tags

While shopping for scrapbooking supplies the other night, my girlfriends and I kept seeing all these different tags and were wondering exactly how to use them.  I stumbled up these today on Etsy:


This is a great set to use on scrapbook pages or for a set of unique cards. They could also be used for a journaling pull out tag, or even a photo mat. Your imagination is the limit for these super cute tags!!  The tags are perfect for scrapbooking, cardmaking, collages, or any other paper crafing you may be doing!!

And that, my friends, must be some of the stuff that you can do with them.  These are super cute and I love the colors.  Not to mention, this shop is closing and this set is just $1 plus shipping.

Visit SillyPaperTreats on Etsy to see these and lots more.

No comments:

Post a Comment