Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Harder The Life, The Sweeter The Song

(image found here)

Last night I saw Crazy Heart and I am absolutely in love with this movie.  The story line, the acting, the music, everything was on point.  I even cried at the end!  Not because it was sad, but because it was that good with just the right ending, an ending that would happen in real life.  And I mentioned the music.  It's old time country and I love it.  Jeff Bridges' singing is as good as his acting.  I'm downloading the soundtrack on iTunes at this very moment.  If you only listen to one song from it, let it be The Weary Kind, the theme song.  I also recommend Fallin' & Flyin' which is sung by Jeff Bridges and Collin Farrell!  Yep, you read that right, Collin Farrell is in the movie, sings in it and is on the soundtrack.  Oh, and you know Ryan Bingham?  Yeah, I didn't either.  He's a singer/songwriter who is in the movie.  He also sings The Weary Kind and is pretty gorgeous  ::Swoon::  Jeff Bridges, Maggie Gyllenhaal and The Weary Kind are all up for Academy Awards!

No comments:

Post a Comment