Thursday, February 18, 2010

Yoga, Again

I did yoga tonight for the first time in two years.  I had forgotten how much I love it.  It really does relax your body and your mind, which I've been in desperate need of lately.  Plus, my instructor is the best, so that makes for a much better class.  I have seven more classes over the next three and a half weeks and I'm already checking to see when I can sign up for more.  It's not quite the workout that Zumba is, of course, but I'll be doing that in between.

I also took time before class to run to the mall to see what was out for Spring and can I just say that I'm even more excited for warm weather!  I could have spent hundreds on clothes that I liked today, which is a welcomed change because I haven't been pleased with much this winter.

My favorite find today comes from the lovely BobAndBelle Etsy shop that I just so happened to have just ordered my new bag from.  They do custom charcoal pet drawings, too!  Now, anyone who knows me at all knows how much I adore my puppy, Marni, so this is right up my alley!  Here's a sample of their work:
Click here for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment