Monday, February 15, 2010

Some Day Are Just Hard & Spring Dreaming

The book of Matthew says to not worry about tomorrow.  Each day has enough trouble of it's own.  And today was just one of those days.  Two naps and pancakes for supper later, I'm still not feeling much better.  Sometimes I just feel sorry for myself, which is so stupid because I'm a very blessed person.  I have a job and a home, I have great friends and a wonderful family, I'm healthy, etc, etc.  I take so much for granted and try to remind myself of that when I get down, but sometimes I just need to be, sometimes I just want to feel sorry for myself.  Tomorrow is a new day and I will do better.  ::End rant::

And now, while it's snowing outside, a few reason I can't wait for Spring to get here!

All via Bluefly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment