Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Oh, Hi Spring, I've Missed You

Today is just plain gorgeous.  The warmest day of the year so far and the sun's still shining bright.  Luckily, I had today off and got a lot accomplished and wanted to add blogging to that list.  I was wanting to wait until I had new pictures, but at the rate I'm going it would be another month until a blog entry.  I don't have a whole lot going on, just getting adjusted to my new job, new schedule, etc.  I'm still enjoying it and have met even more great people.  It's a nice change.  Exactly what I needed.

I did break my right pinky toe last Saturday night.  That's been fun.  Yuck.

Other than that, life's great.  It's Holy Week so I'm trying to keep a thankful perspective (as I should every week).  God is good. :)

On another note, I'm in love with Carrie Underwood's outfit in this picture!  The good news is, we have a blouse and jacket like that at work and new hires get 50% off Saturday.  Win!

via here

No comments:

Post a Comment