Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Slow Down Week!

Is it just me or is this week flying by?  It's already Tuesday night and I feel like I've accomplished nothing so far on my week off.  I have managed to clean my bedroom from top to bottom and get it organized.  I love organization.  Call me a dork.  Marni decided it was time for her spring collar today and wants you all to see it.
She's getting super spoiled with me being home during the day.  Oh, and she sleeps with me now.  She's a bed hog for such a little dog.
Oh, I won concert tickets today!  I'm so excited, I never win anything!  Lightning100 out of Nashville has giveaways via Twitter on Tuesdays.  You text in song requests and they pick a winner and today it just so happened to be me!  It's to Bare Naked Ladies and Ingrid Michaelson in May at the Ryman.  Am I a Bare Naked Ladies fan you ask?  Not particularly, but it's a free concert!  I do really like Ingrid Michaelson, however, especially her new song Maybe.
One thing I have been doing on my days off is browsing the interweb for vintage home goodies!  One of these days I'll have a place of my own and I can't wait to decorate it with all kinds of vintage mixed with modern things.  I figure I can start buying things I find now so that I don't have it all at one time.  Good idea, eh?  Here's just a few of my favorites I stumbled upon today, all from Etsy.





No comments:

Post a Comment