Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hooting Owls or Chirping Birds

I usually wake up around 5:30 every morning on my own, check my clock (cell phone) then roll back over and sleep for another hour or so.  Well, this morning I couldn't go back to sleep because the birds outside were going mad!  I mean birds chirping, owls hooting and roosters crowing.  Not kidding, I live in the country, darlings.  So, my half awake, half asleep self laid in bed at 5:30 this morning deciding whether I favor owls or birds.  I really thought this through.  Or dreamed it through, but either way the winner is owls!  For one, they're cuter and I imagine would be cuddlier, if you had the chance to cuddle one.  For two, I would much rather hear a few soft hoots than constant crazy chirping.  So, yep, owls it is and in honor of my decision, here are my favorite Etsy owl finds of the day:







Oh, I hit a bird on the way to work this morning.  With my car.  Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment