Monday, March 1, 2010

Leap of Faith

I wanted to google a picture of angels singing and put it here, but I'm going to try to be classy and refrain.  Why the excitement?  I put in my two weeks notice at work today!  Yeah, yeah, yeah, not too big of a deal, I know, but it is huge for me.  I've been at my current job for over three years now and it's the only job I've had since graduating college.  I've also not been happy there and have been looking, hoping and praying for something else to come along for a while now.  It really is the best feeling to know I'm moving on, starting over.  The funny thing is, I finally gave in, gave up, turned it over.  I had prayed about it a lot, but when I finally handed it over, said "I can't worry with this anymore, you take it" is when I saw something happen.  It really is crazy how it all feel into place and it's too much to put here, plus would probably bore you, but it was a sequence of events that leads me to belive it's meant to be.  Life is about working toward goals, but it's also about having faith. I'm too young to be unhappy somewhere and if that means doing a lot of different things until I find what's right for me, then that's what I'll do.  I'm over playing it safe.  It feels good, kids.

On another note, I'm on vacation this week!  Yes, I gave my two weeks notice while on vacation and no, I didn't plan it to work out that way.  I'm just lucky, I guess?  Today went by super fast and I hope it's not an indication of how the week's going to go!  Oh, and I started spring cleaning today.  And enjoyed it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment