Friday, April 23, 2010

An Online Art Journal Class

I just signed up for for an online class!  It's called Tell Your Story and is a how-to on making art journals taught by the lovely bloggers/crafters Elsie Flannigan (what a cool name) and Rachel Denbow.  I've been reading Elsie's blog for a while now and saw this class advertised weeks ago.  She did a "last call" for participants today, so I thought "why not?"  It starts Monday, runs for six weeks and has a new idea/lesson EVERY day.  Wow.  I'll let you know how it goes and will try to post my work, although I'm sure I won't feel it's "interesting" enough.


For more information click here.

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel your work is not interesting enough! Not many can reach the level of Elsie and Rachel. You just need to be yourself :)

    I look forward to getting to know you and all the other Story Students.

    ReplyDelete