Monday, September 13, 2010

It's Hard To Catch Up A Blog

The past few months flew by and while it was full of changes, it's hard to pinpoint the highlights.  But I'll try:

* I'm all settled in my apartment and it's warm and cozy and feels like home.  Not home home, but home.  I still have some decorating to do.  I'm trying to not get it all done at once that way I'll have something to do around here if I ever get time.  Here's my favorite wall so far, it's above my couch.


* I've gotten all trained and used to my job at the Lancome counter.  I really do love it.

* I turned 26.  I'm nowhere near where I thought I would be at 26.

* The only trip I took all summer was to Cincinnati to see Kings of Leon.  You know I love my Kings of Leon.  It was great.  Great.  Wonderfully great.

* A couple of months ago, I got bit by a Brown Recluse spider.  Yeah.  The reaction was horrible and there was one point I was pretty sure I was a goner.  Then the bite started rotting so I had to have it cut out.  I have a lovely, shiny pink scar on my shoulder that's still pretty sensitive.  And I'm also terrified of spiders now. 

* I've been spending more time than usual in Tennessee.  The outskirts of Nashville.  It reminded me how much I love it there.

* My friend Mary Helen took some picutres of me.  It was fun.  She's great, but I'm a horrible model.  I just don't have that face.  I think I end up looking confused when I don't smile.



I hate to say it, but I'm ready for fall.  I dread winter, but fall's going to be nice.  This summer was too hot and if I would have had time to do anything, I probably wouldn't have.  Fall will be better.  In every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment