Sunday, September 12, 2010

Aaand It's September

The 12th of September to be exact.  It's Sunday morning.  I'm drinking Starbees with the windows open listening to Kings Of Leon's new single over and over, surfing the internet with my friend's AT&T internet card while Marni runs around with her mini tennis ball.  It's peaceful.  The first time I've felt peace in quite a while.  I like it. 

I go to work in two hours and the Colts play today.  I'll miss it.  I miss a lot of things these days.  Literally and figuratively.  I have a massive blister from the shoes I wore yesterday.  My apartment needs a good cleaning.  I was cussed at yesterday by someone I care about.  That was fun.  I need to go to Wal-Mart.  I need to see my family.  I need to see my friends.  I also needs to get my hair done desperately.

But, I'm at peace this morning.  For some reason.  Maybe because it's Sunday.  Maybe because God knows I need it.  Maybe because I finally stood up for myself and my heart.  Whatever the reason, I hope it sticks around for a while.

via weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment