Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sunshine After the Rain

This has been one of the most stressful & dramatic weeks I've been through in a long time.  The fact that it was absolutely petty & brought on my someone totally not worth it makes me disappointed in myself, but at the same time I'm proud of myself for getting away from the situation.  Today I woke up feeling great.  Refreshed.  Strong.  I spent some time with my sister and niece, which always make me happy. 


I think I'm finally old enough to realize that the things I've been through truly were to help me deal with problems that arise now.  I can handle things differently, smarter.  Am I totally mature all the time about things?  No.  Do I post immature comments on Facebook?  Sure.  Do I want to post pictures of the screen shots of the texts I've been receiving?  Yes.  (And still might)  But in the end, I'm wiser.  Happier.  I have a life to live, a life of my own and it's only going to be what I make it.  God is good.  Everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment