Monday, June 14, 2010

Just Cause

So, I really have an urge to blog although I don't really have anything to say.  The weather?  It's been super hot.  Work?  The same.  Friends?  Fun, yet crazy as usual.  The "dating"?  Unnecessaryily dramatic.  Life's weird.  I guess if I did post more personal stuff on here I'd have a ton to say, but I don't.

I move into my apartment soon.  I'm excited.  And stressed.  I have so much to do and can't seem to make myself do it.  I did go shopping yesterday.  That's productive I guess.  I work with the girl who is actually living in the apartment I'm moving into and today she was all "Are you all packed?!"  Ummm, no ma'am. 

I smelled summer for the first time today.  I don't know why it's taken me so long.  I was outside walking Marni and was like "Ohhh, it really is summer."  It's been good so far.  I think it will get even better. *

*Please note my positivity there.                                          xoxo

via weheartit.com


No comments:

Post a Comment